Re: trojan

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 22:03:19 -0400, lil abner <@daisy.mae> wrote:

best buy said i have trojan.
sure nuff in the log there is gen.x
how do i locate the trojan and remove it without spending a lot of money?

D/L a free anti-virus like AVG and run a scan.

IMHO,

MJR

  • Re: What waste exist in the fiscal stimulus plan
    ... for your buck, when that spending is all borrowed money, is spending that ... Building new schools, while it may be a good thing to do, ... Because the goal should be to create permanent jobs, ... Spending money on heathcare, has near zero impact on stimulating the ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: What waste exist in the fiscal stimulus plan
    ... Any spending that does not give you the most ... Building new schools, while it may be a good thing>> to ... Because the goal should be to create permanent>> jobs, ... Spending money on heathcare, has near zero impact on stimulating ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: DS Alert 5-25 (reply part 1)
    ... position to more easily afford massive increases in spending. ... You can't pretend that the tax cuts didn't happen. ... So you haven't adjusted for inflation, and you haven't corrected to account for per capita, you aren't comparing the budget to the country's productivity. ... to get a better sense of where the money is being spent. ...
    (rec.arts.comics.strips)
  • Re: Overriding the S-Chip Veto
    ... The same spending rules have to apply to ALL of our needs.....If you're ... then be tight-assed about how you spend money you don't ... the administration knew it had to deal with. ... this day of rampant personal and goverment deficits, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Sarah Palin
    ... while failing to restrain spending. ... national debt was nurtured under their 'leadership". ... We either raise taxes to pay our bills or we print money and ultimately ... citizens than would raising taxes, over which a relative handful of the ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)