Re: Microsoft security Essentials

On May 15th, Brian Gregory [UK] wrote:

On April 23rd, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
And ... would you trust an anti-malware program written by the people
who wrote the OS that requires it? <lol>

I don't follow your reasoning.
Please explain.

What's not to follow? Microsoft employees write the Windows operating
systems. They are terribly vulnerable to malware. Microsoft employees
write the Microsoft Security Essentials anti-malware application. If
they can do that, why can't they fix the operating system that needs it?

--
-bts
-Linux viruses: a few dozen, and they only exist in the lab

  • Re: lets vote for better security
    ... WINDOWS SOFTWARE. ... > Once the operating system is developed, it's pretty hard to add more ... that put out more and better free tech support ... > enough initiative to go look at Microsoft. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Implants Price?
    ... As for an operating system for the new computers, since Microsoft ... IBM tried to contact Kildall for a meeting, ... returned to Bill Gates and gave Microsoft the contract to write the ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: Operating system Chip
    ... Thank you for your interest in working with Microsoft. ... -- my idea based on the production electronic chip of the operating system ... programmes companies can put his products on flash memory. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • French police bust Microsoft.....
    ... I think a day will come, sometime in the future, when Microsoft ... ditching Microsoft for the free Linux operating system, ... The move away from licenced products is saving the gendarmerie about seven ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: French police bust Microsoft.....
    ... French police deal blow to Microsoft ... ditching Microsoft for the free Linux operating system, ... The move away from licenced products is saving the gendarmerie about seven ...
    (sci.research.careers)