Re: Security of Power Archiver Encrypted PAE file?

On Sat, 15 May 2010 07:47:44 -0700, "The Real Truth MVP"
<trt@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why are you using such an old version? The current version is 11.

Because I don't think it important enough to pay for an upgrade.
However, you got me curious and I checked the site. Upgrades are
free.

Now, my main question still remains: Has anyone heard of one those
cracking programs that can extract passwords from an encrypted PAE
file made with Power Archiver?

  • Re: Space Ork Rules Question
    ... Do I have to pay for him to have more Dakka aswell? ... >>>shootas the same upgrade. ... >> shoota with a rokkit, ... >"...the codex it says that you have to give all of the flash gitz with ...
    (rec.games.miniatures.warhammer)
  • Re: Heathrow Express 1st Class
    ... I wonder if the upgrade is often sold through airlines? ... they always included free upgrade ... and don't care what it costs (and their companies probably pay much ... less than the headline price anyway). ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: SUSE sales price
    ... > willing to pay for them, ... > for them I'm contributing to the Linux community in a positive way. ... for the upgrade, plus the cost of shipping since the upgrade ... and you save money by not being "forced" to buy it. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Scared to Death!
    ... > Hey root, I don't know how it happened, but half of my previous post to ... > computer users have to blow good bucks to pay MS certified ... > senior citizens have to pay to fix an upgrade so they can use e-mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Impression updates -- wishlist toppers
    ... willing to pay £25 for an upgrade, ... if you're lucky, you could get a contractor for a ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)