Re: Data recovery software?

On Tue, 04 May 2010 09:07:30 -0500, Regis wrote:

za kAT <zakAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Tue, 4 May 2010 14:26:26 +0200, Moore Margaret wrote:

Howdy

I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back!

I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files
on my NTFS drive and it seems only StrongRecovery could
find it, but it's only demo version, does anyone else ever use it?

Is it any good? Should I buy it or should I use other software?

thanks

alt.comp.freeware

What could possibly go wrong?

Oil spill.
--
zakAT@xxxxxxxxxxxx - www.zakATsKopterChat.com

  • Re: Data recovery software?
    ... I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back! ... I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files ... partition) not be used for anything before trying to recover. ... make the copy of the present disk as a "backup disk" which you use to ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Data recovery software?
    ... za kAT writes: ... I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back! ... I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files ... on my NTFS drive and it seems only StrongRecovery could ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • =?UTF-8?B?RGF0YQ==?= recovery =?UTF-8?B?c29mdHdhcmU/?=
    ... I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back! ... I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files ... on my NTFS drive and it seems only StrongRecovery could ... Moore Margaret aka Margaret_1964 at MooreMargaret1976@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • file recovery
    ... I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back! ... I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files ... on my NTFS drive and it seems only StrongRecovery could ... Matthew Dalton aka Dalton9707 at Matthew_1985@xxxxxxxxx ...
    (comp.software.testing)
  • =?UTF-8?B?VW5kZWxldGUgc29mdHdhcmU=?=
    ... I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back! ... I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files ... on my NTFS drive and it seems only StrongRecovery could ... Gahan Christopher aka Christopher1976 at gahanchristopher2327@xxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)