Re: wedding pictures deleted

On 2010-05-04, Austin James <AustinJames1988@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back!

I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files
on my NTFS drive and it seems only StrongRecovery could
find it, but it's only demo version, does anyone else ever use it?

http://www.strongrecovery.com

Is it any good? Should I buy it or should I use other software?

thanks a lot
--
Austin James aka austin1998 at AustinJames1988@xxxxxxxxxx

So, since you keep posting under different names, ( and refuse to read
any answers) it sounds like you are a shill for that software

  • Re: Data recovery software?
    ... I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back! ... I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files ... partition) not be used for anything before trying to recover. ... make the copy of the present disk as a "backup disk" which you use to ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Data recovery software?
    ... I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back! ... I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files ... would have been a good idea to have back'd up all pictures and ... stuff to a set of CD's or DVD's, or even a BACKUP directory. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Data recovery software?
    ... I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back! ... I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files ... Moore Margaret aka Margaret_1964 at MooreMargaret1976@xxxxxxxxxxxx ... I've had success with a programme called 'Recuva' ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Data recovery software?
    ... I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back! ... I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files ... they have advanced data recovery services ...
    (alt.computer.security)