Re: How to make your passwords safe

From: "Peter victor" <petervictor45@xxxxxxxxx>

| Keeping your password unaccessible from others is of extreme
| importance because it may otherwise let u loose ur important docs .so,
| i would like to share some useful tips to make your password safe and
| accessible from others.

LOL "...let u loose ur important docs .so..."

--
Dave

  • How to make your passwords safe
    ... Keeping your password unaccessible from others is of extreme ... importance because it may otherwise let u loose ur important docs .so, ... i would like to share some useful tips to make your password safe and ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: How to make your passwords safe
    ... | Keeping your password unaccessible from others is of extreme ... | importance because it may otherwise let u loose ur important docs .so, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: As of this moment, Barack Obama...
    ... LOL! ... "I don't care about this irrealivent shit." ... *Loose* is when something isn't tight (like Bonerfan after a night out ... Nuff said. ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: New Garmin V -> Quest
    ... > will loose contact easily while you insert them? ... Garmin should really ... > start to ship 'clip cushions' as a standard item with all those units. ... Part of the problem is that I do admittedly extreme things. ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Baltic 43...a mistake????
    ... OMG Anybody who would qoute from "W" has got to have a screw or two loose ... LOL ... Er...I don't think so, Charlie. ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)