Re: The police advised me to destroy my computer after it was attacked.

~BD~ wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
~BD~ wrote:
Do you have any way of determining if Annexcafe and Dogagent are
*safe* sites without putting yourself at risk?

They are both *EVIL* sites and will infest your PC with the most
vile malware ever found on the planet -- even if you just *think*
the names of them in your head.

Be afraid. Be *very* afraid.

I couldn't give a shit for myself Bts, but others may be at risk.

No, they aren't. Only your paranoia threshhold is in danger of flooding.
(Actually, you are well above flood stage.)

I think you know that I don't usually use a PC nowadays! ;-)

Macs are even more vulnerable than PCs nowadays.

Tell me, does this line in your header indicate that you are using
Linux as an operating system?

No.

t,C-

If not, WTF *does* it mean?

"X-Face:" Is google broken on your island?

--
-bts

  • Re: The police advised me to destroy my computer after it was attacked.
    ... They are both *EVIL* sites and will infest your PC with the most vile ... Be *very* afraid. ... -Four wheels carry the body; ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: 20s on 2002 325Ci
    ... wheels are fitted ... ... It doesn't matter where you are any Insurance is a private contract between you ... NOT VALID and you are thus UN-INSURED because the risk factor for theft is now ... If the car was in a fatal crash they could and probably would refuse to pay out ...
    (alt.autos.bmw)
  • Re: Need input from student pilots
    ... back of the motorcycle and we'll drive all over this big city full of ... People in general don't take a rational approach to risk. ... look at people who are afraid of airline ... it's not as common a fear, but airline flying is statistically so ...
    (rec.aviation.student)
  • Re: Free IJ on Los Angeles Craigslist??
    ... somebody without any risk or an outlay of money, ... You're afraid of Craigslist because of the ... don't know and without really any real provacation? ... I just wanted to make a point that free media often attracts scam ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Rim failure. Common?
    ... > Ron Ruff wrote: ... >> Discovery said that they replaced wheels every few races... ... > pro circuit, not wheels. ... most will use it even if the risk is increased. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)