Re: HACKING TUTORIALS | TIPS AND TRICKS | DEVILHACKERZ

nntec.net wrote:

This website is pretty useless...

Then why bother to re-quote the link (and the spam) and give it more
exposure?

--
-bts

  • Re: See Hot *Angelina Jolie* First Night Sex Videos
    ... <SNIP> ... If you ever again get an urge to reply to spam, at least trim ... -Four wheels carry the body; ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Need your website?
    ... But then spammers never were very smart ... Ditto here. ... mostly quotes the spam. ... -Four wheels carry the body; ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Need your website?
    ... Jerry Stuckle wrote: ... But then spammers never were very smart ... mostly quotes the spam. ... -Four wheels carry the body; ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Enough of this Usenet-News nonsense
    ... Since I never use my real email addy, I get zero spam. ... Never use any word that is - or could be - a real domain name. ... -Four wheels carry the body; ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: PHP WEBSITE DEVELOPER REQUIRED
    ... At least get your brain turned on and learn to snip the spam, ... give the spammer extra hits. ... -Four wheels carry the body; ...
    (comp.lang.php)