Acronis True Image Rescue Disk In Lieu Of Bart PE Disk?

I'd like to use TrueCrypt, but I am unable to make a Bart PE rescue
disk. Too many errors and too complicated. I hardly understand the
instructions.

Somewhere I heard that the Acronis Rescue Disk would suffice in the
event something went south with my system on an encrypted TrueCrypt
disk. Is this correct?

I'm using XP Pro with SP3, which is totally up to date with MS updates.

I certainly don't want to risk encrypting my drive without a rescue disk.

Any TrueCrypt users in here who might know the answer?

  • Re: Help to make bootdisk with rescure CD in FC2
    ... I did get a rescue cd image for FC2, but it is for x86, ... I will try to search for the SATA issues (yes I use SATA disk), ... Do they both use the same type of boot loader? ... > prefer to install grub at) ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [SLE] SuSE 9 Install glitch
    ... what is the "Rescue CD"? ... >>wouldn't when XP was on the slaved disk) but now it won't boot SuSE. ... Your problem was probably XP and not grub. ... During the install it is suppose to reboot and continue. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: FC 3 rescue source
    ... I can see many places where rebuilding a disk makes sense. ... A site admin could update and test his ... rescue and install disks then deploy the new hardware+SW with ease. ... spam unwanted email. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [opensuse] Problem upgrade OpenSuSE 11.3 to 12.1
    ... I have also thinked that can be the the phisycal disk, ... Booted it with a 11.4 rescue cd, ... module hpsa, and not cciss. ... The raid is seen as /dev/sdx. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: USB Stick with Password under Linux
    ... http://www.truecrypt.org/ - to store the information. ... *Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as ... a real disk. ... No TrueCrypt volume can be identified (volumes cannot be ...
    (Ubuntu)