Re: Infections

posted to a.c.s only

~BD~ wrote:

All my old data files

What does 'old data files' mean in this context?; ie why would a mac user be wanting to save as a 'data file' a windows executable or an ..emix file?

To me, a data file would be some kind of document of use to me. None of the ClamAV hits look like a file you would have been saving as a document (or music or picture or anything).

--
Mike Easter

  • Re: Infections
    ... user be wanting to save as a 'data file' a windows executable or an ... | or .exe files. ... | My understanding is that an .emix file is a Mac email file and we all ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Infections
    ... On 20/01/2010 22:48, Mike Easter wrote: ... user be wanting to save as a 'data file' a windows executable or an .emix file? ... a data file would be some kind of document of use to me. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Is there a way to suppress the overwrite file when exporting data
    ... Which macro action are you wanting to run? ... What type of data file are you creating during the export? ... Ken Snell ...
    (microsoft.public.access.externaldata)