Re: Some help/advice would be welcomed!

posted to a.c.s only

~BD~ wrote:
Is *anyone* familiar with ........... Trojan.Script.255082 ?

Further comments welcomed :)

The AV engine in RonNNN's AV ware is F-secure for Charter Security. If you go to that website and enter that term into the search tools for the exact same ware he is using, it does not give you a listing or hit, only the definition for trojan.

The person to have tracked this down was RonNNN, not you. You don't have access to the item/threat in question.

--
Mike Easter

  • Re: Unreadable font!
    ... > However I really CANT search through a haystack for the one nugget of ... Microsoft website which is set up *specifically* to help people like ... You keep asking for exact steps and we keep giving you the place ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • web page hangs after login
    ... I make a website for a company where sales reps from all over the country ... happening in the almost the exact same setup -The website hangs. ... DSL, ROUTER, MSInternet Explorer 5.5+, Window98orXP. ... network or the forms authentication methods I am using. ...
  • Re: Bad news
    ... America, including this item: ... that exact same website says some things about NAFTA: ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Hornby turntable bridge diameter
    ... Des anybody know the diameter of the bridge on the Hornby ... The website says 380-ish mm (forget exact figure), ...
    (uk.rec.models.rail)
  • Re: Dealing with website copyright violation
    ... | What in practice will be the best way to get them to stop doing it? ... | don't believe that the small claims process is of any use here, ...
    (uk.net.web.authoring)