Are passphrases allowed in TrueCrypt?

I thinking of using TrueCrypt to encrypt my C: drive. Does anyone
know if TrueCrypt allows the use of passphrases instead of a mere
password? If so, how many characters, with spaces, are allowed?

  • Re: Personal Data and Security
    ... My Windows XP machines use Truecrypt (free Open Source Disk ... All my sensitive files and some programs that use ... There was no need to encrypt and unencrypt separate files. ... and text files in a separate volume/folder, along with Palm Desktop and its ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Personal Data and Security
    ... My Windows XP machines use Truecrypt (free Open Source Disk ... to mount the volume. ... There was no need to encrypt and unencrypt separate files. ... and text files in a separate volume/folder, along with Palm Desktop and its ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Personal Data and Security
    ... My Windows XP machines use Truecrypt (free Open Source Disk ... All my sensitive files and some programs that use ... There was no need to encrypt and unencrypt separate files. ... and text files in a separate volume/folder, along with Palm Desktop and its ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Are passphrases allowed in TrueCrypt?
    ... know if TrueCrypt allows the use of passphrases instead of a mere ... If so, how many characters, with spaces, are allowed? ... Pic of TrueCrypt Wizard pw instructions: ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Are passphrases allowed in TrueCrypt?
    ... Pic of TrueCrypt Wizard pw instructions: ... passwords or passphrases of the type TrueCrypt recommends, ... that argues randomly chosen words cannot be cracked that easily. ... I have never forgotten a diceware ...
    (alt.computer.security)