Re: Last thing I thought I'd need to ask about>>>>> keylogger for my own home computers

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 08:54:38 -0600, Roscoe P Pendoscoe wrote:

I need to install an undetectable key logger on my own "net".

Thinking the phone repairman planted a keylogger is kinda paranoid.
Everyone knows it's the pizza guy you have to look out for. Some of
those pepperoni are really devices that once swallowed, mutate part of
your intestinal tract into a sophisticated sonar array with Bluetooth
technology that can image anything within twenty feet of your anus.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj

  • Re: Dripping water dispencer on refrig
    ... I'd rather have a freezer that a frozen pizza fits in without ... With a small freezer full of folded pizzas, it's easy for the door to not ... I've been able to monitor door openings and closings with an X-10 "EagleEye" ... Thin'n'Crappy Pepperoni Pizza (after seeing somewhere that the ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: New here
    ... pizzas where the pepperoni was under the cheese, ... the sausage. ... You said the pizza was frozen. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: New here
    ... pizzas where the pepperoni was under the cheese, ... You said the pizza was frozen. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: New here
    ... pizzas where the pepperoni was under the cheese, ... the sausage. ... You said the pizza was frozen. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: New here
    ... pizzas where the pepperoni was under the cheese, ... You said the pizza was frozen. ... So far not a partialy frozen crust to be found. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)