Re: Why computer security is so important [URL].

From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave'remove'@hotmail.co.uk>

From: "W.T.S." <m14m@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| http://my.earthlink.net/channel/news/print?guid=20091108/4af65e60_3421_
| 13345200911081670320173
| This article should always be kept in mind.

What supposed computer "virus" is dropping CP on unsuspecting people ?

| Surely, David - your 'network' must know this already, don't they?

| Have you researched the background to this yet ....... or don't you
| think it is true?

| --
| Dave

The author wrote the article but failed to state this important information.
Without this information, it is pure FUD.

--
Dave

  • Re: Why computer security is so important [URL].
    ... David H. Lipman wrote: ... | David H. Lipman wrote: ... | Surely, David - your 'network' must know this already, don't they? ... Out of interest - do you have some kind of 'Special relationship' with Peter Foldes? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Will help me help you, keep with David
    ... I've made up my mind that I'm going to get a new computer in the next few weeks but I would like to give this one to my son. ... Work with "David H. Lipman" ... To work it out or help you Fix ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: LONG, LONG time to startup 2
    ... I didn't know that David thanks for pointing it out to me mind you as ... David H. Lipman wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Ask an atheist a question
    ... |> always there in the background, I can't separate the two. ... | else you and David would be agreeing. ... If the mind is fundamentally ... direct action is not outweighed by any negative aspects of the whole. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: This Is a Joke - Right?
    ... >>David wrote: ... Mostly propaganda pieces about how war is ... >>irrelevant in view of more important things in life that really ... > network and no one says anything. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)