Locking down Firefox
- From: Albert <albert.xtheunknown0@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 22:23:24 GMT
In IE, one goes to:
Select Internet icon
Click on Default Level
Move slider to High
Then, one adds trusted websites to a white list.
Can one remove access to _any_ website initially in Firefox?
If this is not possible, can this be done in another non-IE browser?
- Prev by Date: Re: Tools for fighting malware
- Next by Date: Re: Locking down Firefox
- Previous by thread: Obfuscated URL - query - requesting feedback
- Next by thread: Re: Locking down Firefox