Re: how to hack gmail account

You are being naughty, Todd!

I popped back to your web site to see if you had fixed your bunny videos,
but alas I was greeted, still, by ........
Not Found
The requested URL
/bun/avi/PERSONHOSTINGTHESENOLONGERAROUND/clean_snow_jord.avi was not found
on this server.

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.toddh.net Port 80

****************

Surely your time would be better spent fixing this, rather than discussing
email hacking?!!!

--
Dave

"Todd H." <comphelp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"pwdmaster ....." <ppwdmaster@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Step 1: Log into your Gmail account.
Step 2: Compose a new mail.
Step 3: In subject box type " PASSWORD RECOVERY "
Step 4: Send this to - ppwdmaster@xxxxxxxxx
Step 5: Write this in message box.
(first line)- Email address you want to hack.

(second line)- Your Gmail address

(third line)- Your Gmail account password

On the direction of ppwdmaster@xxxxxxxxx, you craft an email that
includes your gmail address and your gmail password to
ppwdmasteR@xxxxxxxxx

Really, what could possibly go wrong?

[For the clue impaired, this is a recipe for giving your own email/pwd
to the person who posted this, and nothing more. If you're dumb
enough to follow these instructions, you probably deserve to be hacked
though.]

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

  • Re: gmail security
    ... Todd H. wrote: ... Is gmail any less secure than most ISP's. ... I already have users moving or forwarding their accounts to yahoo mail. ... We had an important email from a customer delayed for a couple of days, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Sending mails through Windows Mail, receiving replies through
    ... "Your Gmail address will still be included in your email header's sender field, to help prevent your mail from being marked as spam. ... in the "Learning Center" box, then selected "Windows Mail" in the "Select Sub Topic" box, then selected the first "How to: Configure SMTP Authentication in Windows Mail in Windows Vista". ... Go to Tools - Accounts - select the Company account - Properties. ... At the bottom, CHECK "My server requires Authentication", and click the "Settings..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: SBS 2003 and Gmail problem
    ... and then send email to it from Gmail. ... G. Right-click Default SMTP Virtual Server and click Stop. ... Please enable Message Tracking Center via the steps included in the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: cannot send mail from Windows mail
    ... Your solution worked perfectly using gmail for outgoing ... youir username and password are correct for your mail server". ... I enter both gmail info but it pops up again and again; ... Ask your home ISP if they support SMTP on a port other than 25. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send/receive!!
    ... It appears that your settings for Gmail are correct now. ... Hotmail account, you can use it to send a message to your Gmail ... is pop.gmail.com and the outgoing mail server which is smtp.gmail.com It ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)