Re: how to hack gmail account

"pwdmaster ....." <ppwdmaster@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Step 1: Log into your Gmail account.
Step 2: Compose a new mail.
Step 3: In subject box type " PASSWORD RECOVERY "
Step 4: Send this to - ppwdmaster@xxxxxxxxx
Step 5: Write this in message box.
(first line)- Email address you want to hack.

(second line)- Your Gmail address

(third line)- Your Gmail account password

On the direction of ppwdmaster@xxxxxxxxx, you craft an email that
includes your gmail address and your gmail password to
ppwdmasteR@xxxxxxxxx

Really, what could possibly go wrong?

[For the clue impaired, this is a recipe for giving your own email/pwd
to the person who posted this, and nothing more. If you're dumb
enough to follow these instructions, you probably deserve to be hacked
though.]

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/

  • Re: OT- Getting Firefox GMail Old Compose (for a while) - Re: Why some say "rpm hell"
    ... That will give you Old Compose ... The Mail.google.com coders couldn't get the "New Compose" to work on IE8, so if Google detects you're using IE8 on GMail, it gives you the "Old Compose". ... UAControl fakes the user agent ONLY for the domains you specify ... It will, of course, only work for as long as google keeps supporting IE8 for GMail, which likely won't be for very long, as they tend to follow Microsoft in their planned obsolescence cycles. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [SLE] Where am I
    ... I see only one copy in the inbox thread. ... > The difference is probably that I compose and send mail from my own ... I like the convenience of being able to access the gmail ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] Where am I
    ... incoming mail via procmail into folders. ... The difference is probably that I compose and send mail from my own ... I like the convenience of being able to access the gmail ... Check the headers for your unsubscription address ...
    (SuSE)
  • OT- Getting Firefox GMail Old Compose (for a while) - Re: Why some say "rpm hell"
    ... That will give you Old Compose ... UAControl fakes the user agent ONLY for the domains you specify (in this ... It will, of course, only work for as long as google keeps supporting IE8 ... for GMail, which likely won't be for very long, as they tend to follow ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: Unable to send emails, but can receive, particularly outside U
    ... Sign up and get a Gmail account. ... Setup Outlook to send/receive email via Gmail. ... Once I set up the Gmail account, ... confgure it so Gmail is just a conduit, ie, I compose the email ...