Re: Security

Leythos wrote:
You need ALL Windows Updates, Antivirus software, the most current Java,
and I would suggest that you use FireFox, the latest version.

If I choose to not visit any website requiring Java, do I still need
the most current Java?
I've got Firefox now - just need NOD32.

  • Re: IE is far the best browser
    ... >>Leythos I don't understand as to why you feel you need to ... > found FireFox to be every bit as fast as IE for most sites. ... Owing to Network dynamics, it is difficult to ... accurately assess relative load speeds. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Pop ups
    ... Firefox won't get rid of the malware on his computer that's causing the ... : Leythos wrote: ... :> Use my Remove-it software, it will remove that malware from your system. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: IE is far the best browser
    ... > Leythos I don't understand as to why you feel you need to ... FireFox running on more than 200 nodes, and directly use it on 7 ... reason it's slower for you. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How do I stop my internal IP address being viewable externally?
    ... void@nowhere.org, a.k.a Leythos says... ... I currently use Firefox 1.0PR, and rarely use IE, so that site found my ... IP even though i was using a 'preferred' browser. ... I'm downloading Firefox 1.0 as i type ... ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)