Re: computer forensics

On 12/09/2009 07:16, don wrote:

Perhaps you should start by learning how best Google may help you!

I entered "computer forensics training" into the Google search engine and
got 1,520,000 responses, viz:-

Actually your Google results is EXACTLY why I'm asking the question jerk.

1520000 hits is a bit to much to read......... I like first hand, up to
date, personal experience opinions.

What you might like and what you get are no doubt two different things.

Perhaps the first thing you should learn is how best to be civil.

Goodbye!

  • Re: computer forensics
    ... I entered "computer forensics training" into the Google search engine and ... got 1,520,000 responses, viz:- ... date, personal experience opinions. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: computer forensics
    ... Any online available? ... I entered "computer forensics training" into the Google search engine and got 1,520,000 responses, viz:- ... When you have explored just a few of these responses, you'll have a much better idea of how best to proceed. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: computer forensics
    ... I entered "computer forensics training" into the Google search engine and got 1,520,000 responses, viz:- ... date, personal experience opinions. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: computer forensics
    ... Perhaps you should start by learning how best Google may help you! ... I entered "computer forensics training" into the Google search engine ... got 1,520,000 responses, viz:- ...
    (alt.computer.security)