Re: computer forensics

On 11/09/2009 08:07, don wrote:
What type of courses would I need to start taking to become a computer
foresnics kindof person.

Do colleges offer such courses.

Any online available?

Perhaps you should start by learning how best Google may help you!

I entered "computer forensics training" into the Google search engine and got 1,520,000 responses, viz:-

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=computer+forensics+training&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

When you have explored just a few of these responses, you'll have a much better idea of how best to proceed.

You might also benefit from reading here:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_forensics

I hope this helps!

--
Dave

  • Re: computer forensics
    ... I entered "computer forensics training" into the Google search engine and ... got 1,520,000 responses, viz:- ... date, personal experience opinions. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: computer forensics
    ... I entered "computer forensics training" into the Google search engine and ... got 1,520,000 responses, viz:- ... date, personal experience opinions. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: computer forensics
    ... I entered "computer forensics training" into the Google search engine and got 1,520,000 responses, viz:- ... date, personal experience opinions. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: computer forensics
    ... Perhaps you should start by learning how best Google may help you! ... I entered "computer forensics training" into the Google search engine ... got 1,520,000 responses, viz:- ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Limit of 1050 columns for ANSI joins
    ... Many self joins have to be made to do online reporting and exporting data ... survey's responses, with each column being a response. ... everytime someone creates a survey, but that doesn't happen as often as ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)