Malwarebytes runtime errors & missing download links?

I got a new comp and am getting runtime errors when I try starting up
Malwarebytes. I'm wondering why they do not have download links on
their web pages? At least, not that I could find.

I don't remember if I downloaded a new version to install on my new
comp, or if I used my old install. I can't find out which I have on
this comp because I cannot open the program except to get runtime
errors.

runtime error '0'

and

runtime error 440
automation error

Anyone else have this problem. (I did send an email to their support.)

?

  • Re: Malwarebytes runtime errors & missing download links?
    ... I'm wondering why they do not have download links on ... | comp, or if I used my old install. ... I suggest creating an account and asking in a Malwarebytes forum ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Malwarebytes runtime errors & missing download links?
    ... I'm wondering why they do not have download links on ... I don't remember if I downloaded a new version to install on my new ... comp, or if I used my old install. ... runtime error '0' ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • runtime error
    ... i keep getting runtime error 2 at 004062c5 everytime i ... start up comp, i dont know what it means any help will be ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • error message
    ... runtime error 2 at 004062c5 everytime i start up the comp ... i`m using windows xp thanks ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Runtime JavaScript Error
    ... I cannot install Windows XP on this computer, ... re-install the IE6 update, but that did not solve the problem. ... Do you wish to Debug? ... "An exception "Runtime Error" has occurred in Script. ...