Re: Windows XP help?

From: "Keith (Southend)G" <keith_harr...@xxxxxxxxxxx>

--
Davehttp://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
Multi-AV -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Thank you David, I may need to post in there if I run out of ideas ;-)

Keith (Southend)

  • Windows XP help?
    ... I'm trying to fix a friends PC. ... Keith (Southend) ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Wedding news (Off topic but please read)
    ... Colin Youngs ... How's the PC fix going? ... Keith (Southend) ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: The reality of Climate Change as an Easter thought.
    ... Keith (Southend) wrote: ... Sir David King was knighted by the Labour Party he is in fact a lefty therefore everything a British lefty says is tainted and warped by their self-loathing of being being affluent and white. ... There are far more things that need attending to that affect the wellbeing of humans than the unknown certainties of climate. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: The reality of Climate Change as an Easter thought.
    ... Keith (Southend) ... Well in the states people do have some excuse as it's a rather large country which makes transport necessary meanwhile back on the Tuvalu chain of islands, which you can wallk practically anywhere, there are a lot of very obese people in cars. ... This whole thread seems to have lost the plot, I wasn't actually looking for someone to point the finger at and blame, if we want to look at the blame culture you've only got to look at British management in industry, because of course it isn't 'their' fault it's all going down the pan. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Ive gone right off gfs ;-)
    ... Keith (Southend) ... The models show what they show Keith. ... Any comparison at T+240 is down to chance I'd say. ... Quite probably, on most occasions, I'd say Will. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)