Re: Is my computer haunted?
- From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 21:58:31 +0100
"low Fon" <lowfon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am using WinXp home.
Whenever I connected to internet
even though I already disable the automatic update and not running any
the connection icon (on the lower right corner)
always blinking showing there are data transfer activity.
Is this because of my pc infected with virus/spy/malicious/trojan
I already scan my pc with (1)spybots (2) Norton antivirus (3)
microsoft's malware scanner. but did not found any virus/spy/malicious/
Read this item:
Then run the facilities recommended by Shenan Stanley (in the post I made
- Prev by Date: Re: .....wants to send ICMP packet to your machine
- Next by Date: I want to learn about computer securtity and networking
- Previous by thread: Re: Is my computer haunted?
- Next by thread: Blaming the Victims