- From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 15:08:19 +0100
I've asked this question in a Microsoft group but I'm wondering if
anyone here has a view, too.
Here is a signature block from a post made in the groups .............
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002
In this signature block, www.banthecheck.com resolves to
if I click on the link.
I should be grateful if someone will explain how this is done.
Presumably any link shown in any post could be similarly disguised
and take 'the unsuspecting' to a fraudulent site.
Is this a correct assumption?
- Prev by Date: Beautiful and***EB BABES PICS http:// jeyalakshm.blogspot.com
- Next by Date: Re: Disguised URL's
- Previous by thread: Beautiful and***EB BABES PICS http:// jeyalakshm.blogspot.com
- Next by thread: Re: Disguised URL's