Re: OT - From Peter Foldes to me - Comments requested please

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Dave

You posted the below today in the OE newsgroup in the IE8 post

I was also banned from posting on the Annexcafe newsgroups - to which
was once enticed by Peter Foldes. I'm quite certain all is not as it
seems on the surface on the computer help site there - User2User.
Proof
is another matter though! :(

I have your post on my server where you stated the Kuay Tim enticed
you to come to U2U. I have all your posts (831of them in total up to
today)) from u2u,msnew servers,Ahuma and from Jen's group also from
among others since you started posting going back 4 yrs. I do not want
to put back that post on the server to show everyone how you make
things up or shall I say how you fib. I even have the one where you
said you were stationed on a ship and not as you sometimes say RCAF
and as a air traffic controller. (which you stated today) . Dave
something is wrong and you should really look after it before it
becomes more of a problem . You have also stated in one of your posts
that you were banned by your ISP and PA Bear is not lying when he
posts that. He was nice enough not to put that post out to the public
to embarrass you.
So Dave please watch what you say or stick always to the same (your
history) or you will discredit yourself which BTW has already started.

And if you would like to know how I know the amount of posts (I have
them all) all I can and will tell you that running a server and
knowing your IP even when changed can follow you through out
cyberspace. As can any legitimate agency.

--
Peter

  • Re: A new Beta test from Panda
    ... the 'Peter Foldes' who has posted on the Annexcafe ... BTW, when you enter a server like this, or another private nntp server, ... Each time a system connects to the ISP, ... for my posts to this newsgroup, you would usually see a different IP ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: W2K3 Server SP1 Problem
    ... The link opens OE automatically, the OP can choose to either subscribe or not ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... > Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. ... >> Please visit the server experts in the server newsgroup: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: 480 Authentication required for command
    ... Do you think it's a special problem of the server, or it's a problem of my ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Outlook Express error message 10061
    ... the connection to the server has failed. ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Email enable doc lib
    ... server to test the issue. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ... Please try to logon Public folder list using URL: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)