Re: Secure Tool to manage passwords

From: "Haley" <haley.lincoln@xxxxxxxxx>

| Hey Guys,

| Found this VeriSign secured free tool called Billeo [ http://bit.ly/
| ] to manage passwords. It saves them all in one place and you can view
| or edit them whenever you want.

Hmmm...

Posted by a Google Grouper using Gmail and using a shorthened and thus obfuscated address.

More like a password harvester.

--
Dave

  • Re: encryption programs
    ... > Hey, Im still here;) ... > difference to any other application of this kind is that the crypto code ... you're collating secure information (other passwords!) under one roof. ... functionality would indeed be reused nicely, but you could also keep the ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Anonymous hackers take down Justice Department site
    ... lamb would yell: HEY YO!". ... I have a system as well for the main passwords I use, like OS logon, but beyond that I ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Im definitely in need of recovery.....
    ... Hey, I did that. ... And then I moved to Japan. ... Took me all of three months before I was given some more root ... passwords. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • its me Lilmustang
    ... Hey, I'm the one that's been thinking about re-formatting....you've all ... re-formatting. ... Am I going to lose all the passwords ... I've ever been to and sign up for membership with totally different ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: No Login Necessary ?
    ... Hey thanks Taurarian. ... save some local share passwords here at work so I can do backups at night ...