Re: Is this information correct regarding IP addresses?

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
~BD~ wrote:
[cross-post snipped]

I should be most grateful for a reponse, ...

Maybe he doesn't reply to people who cross-post for no apparent
reason?

That is possible I suppose.

Interesting though, BTS, no 'crosspost' message appeared on this machine
in 'microsoft.public.security'

Did it show on your computer(s)?

FYI - here is a question and my reply for review .................

(question at the bottom)

I had to make a slight adjustment, but now see ..........

"Hello Dave. Read below. Tell me if you can read it better still see it

hello and how are you David. Boating lately"

As I mentioned recently - I *am* boating! In fact, I've been on board
continuously for more than 4 weeks. :)

Today is blue sky and sunshine with temperatures expected of around 24
degrees - magical!

HTH

--
Dave

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello Dave. Read below. Tell me if you can read it better still see it

hello and how are you David. Boating lately

  • Re: OT Myths of Creationism
    ... Dave McNulla wrote: ... and 2) there is no scientific explanation of the 'start' ... evangelicals and scientists modernize their thoughts on a regular ... let me try some reason one more time and leave ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: For Buzz; The Answer
    ... You realized that my purpose of government being *protecting the ... it's become what Dave is. ... sunuvabitch," nor have you given any reason for government. ... Well, maybe not stupid, just a fool. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Free FAT16 Filesystem
    ... being an honourable reason. ... Dave, I made every effort 3 weeks ago to have you understand that if you ... >>Murray did not mention Keil in his correspondence to you. ... >>both your compiler AND under Keil's, ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: Tenets of naturalism :the source of value
    ... But my reason for agreeing is only because my ... Why not consider the possibility of cardinal human values ... Dave, ... propensities than moral principles. ...
    (uk.philosophy.humanism)
  • Re:
    ... I've passed clubs with Dave, he's as reasonable a passer as I am. ... The IJA is an association of jugglers who pay a membership fee each year - ... being given (possibly not a private reason either - Dave?) the only public ...
    (rec.juggling)