Re: Is this information correct regarding IP addresses?

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
~BD~ wrote:
[cross-post snipped]

I should be most grateful for a reponse, ...

Maybe he doesn't reply to people who cross-post for no apparent
reason?

That is possible I suppose.

Interesting though, BTS, no 'crosspost' message appeared on this machine
in 'microsoft.public.security'

Did it show on your computer(s)?

FYI - here is a question and my reply for review .................

(question at the bottom)

I had to make a slight adjustment, but now see ..........

"Hello Dave. Read below. Tell me if you can read it better still see it

hello and how are you David. Boating lately"

As I mentioned recently - I *am* boating! In fact, I've been on board
continuously for more than 4 weeks. :)

Today is blue sky and sunshine with temperatures expected of around 24
degrees - magical!

HTH

--
Dave