Re: Is this information correct regarding IP addresses?

In article <seKdnSOlOOY6xazXnZ2dnUVZ_hydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
agoado@xxxxxxx says...
If you will pardon my intrusion, I'll comment through your post
since I do not see the original (mercifully.)

Perhaps BD might understand a simple analogy

I have no problem with that Leonard, you're being very nice to BD, far
nicer than need be.

Trust yourself.
spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)

  • Re: Is this information correct regarding IP addresses?
    ... Perhaps BD might understand a simple analogy ... I have no problem with that Leonard, you're being very nice to BD, far ... Trust yourself. ... spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address) ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Is this information correct regarding IP addresses?
    ... Perhaps BD might understand a simple analogy ... I have no problem with that Leonard, you're being very nice to BD, far ... endangering my well-being. ... Len Agoado ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: What New Members?
    ... with the name Leonard Tillman on it. ... Since I trust you Paul, I will actually pay your handling fee of ...
    (rec.music.opera)
  • Re: Question to Hedge Fund Expert!?
    ... A hedge fund expert might be able to explain it, ... analogy, in a way that can be well understood! ... I did what you advised me but, trust me, every time I think about it I ... discover more to it! ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)