Re: Is this information correct regarding IP addresses?

Thanks for putting your neck on the line, Todd! :)

My apologies for being off topic - I just happen to value the comments
of some folk answering here rather than some respondingon the Microsoft
groups.
--
Dave

  • Re: car drivers choking Britain
    ... > Not in my neck of the woods squire. ... (Apologies to Monty Python) ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Re: Unofficial Callahan Voting
    ... It's like watching a horse race...there neck and neck!!! ... My apologies to guys ... like Tom James, Austin "Man Crush" Gregersen, Thomas Ward, and I don't ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: Kit Manufacturer Opinions
    ... My apologies but I do not as yet have one of those. ... > Todd wrote: ... > You might also consider Binder Design. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.models.rockets)
  • Re: making a monthly calendar...
    ... > My apologies, this was aimed at newbies, not at you. ... thanks for your reply...ill see wha i can make of it... ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Tobacco Journey
    ... My apologies as well, Todd. ... I doubt it was a Freudian slip, as much as a typo. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)