Re: Is this information correct regarding IP addresses?

Addendum:

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

(Said in reply to my recent comment of - "I'm fairly sure that at some
point in the past I could click on the message 'identifier' (shown in
blue) and the full, original, message would appear in a new OE6 window.
That no longer happens - in fact, nothing happens at all!")

First step to having any IP flagged and then banned. That IP will then
not have the capacity of the posting show up in the msnewsgroups but
will show up on Google and similar.

Does this make sense to anyone here?

My thanks for any guidance.

--
Dave

  • Re: Selection Combined with Search
    ... Thanks Jim and Dave for all your help! ... The identifier begins with a period. ... If rngStart Is Nothing Then Exit Sub ... David Godinger: Go player, student of Mahatma Gandhi, the Buddha, and Dr. Martin King ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: OT Music titles on FM radio
    ... Another Dave ... Yes I have seen pirate stations in this country use the program ... identifier text to scroll information across the screen. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Is this information correct regarding IP addresses?
    ... point in the past I could click on the message 'identifier' (shown in ... blue) and the full, original, message would appear in a new OE6 window. ... accounts with different names, you're not welcome here because you've ... Also, this is not a security question, therefore it is off-topic for ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Trace url to owner
    ... Thanks Dave. ... >> identifier. ... or you can trace the network route to the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: selective averaging
    ... I have not yet ever had any need for array formulas. ... "Dave R." ... >> identifier, averaging the associated data, but merely pasting down a row ...