Re: Is this information correct regarding IP addresses?

"~BD~" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Addendum:

"Peter Foldes" <okf22@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

(Said in reply to my recent comment of - "I'm fairly sure that at some
point in the past I could click on the message 'identifier' (shown in
blue) and the full, original, message would appear in a new OE6 window.
That no longer happens - in fact, nothing happens at all!")

First step to having any IP flagged and then banned. That IP will then
not have the capacity of the posting show up in the msnewsgroups but
will show up on Google and similar.

Does this make sense to anyone here?

My thanks for any guidance.

It means "go away and don't come back, don't try to sign up for new
accounts with different names, you're not welcome here because you've
been a Problem. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200."

Also, this is not a security question, therefore it is off-topic for
alt.computer.security, and you're itching for being added to lots of
killfiles in newsreaders round the globe (as I'm I for replying to a
question of yours, I'm sure).

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.