Re: Is this information correct regarding IP addresses?

In article <h0jh3e$u96$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
This is a message posted for the attention of 'Big Rick' in the
'microsoft.public.test.here' newsgroup. For general info. I *have* been
banned from posting at www.Aumha.net but no real reason was ever given.

You should never post emails sent in private in Usenet without
permission of the other person. Based on what I've seen of your posts I
can easily imagine you being banned from a lot of places.

Trust yourself.
spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)
.