Re: Is this information correct regarding IP addresses?

In article <h0jh3e$u96$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
This is a message posted for the attention of 'Big Rick' in the
'microsoft.public.test.here' newsgroup. For general info. I *have* been
banned from posting at www.Aumha.net but no real reason was ever given.

You should never post emails sent in private in Usenet without
permission of the other person. Based on what I've seen of your posts I
can easily imagine you being banned from a lot of places.

Trust yourself.
spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)

  • Re: SID filter between a W2k and a W2k Domain
    ... Best regards ... Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... I created a W2k Test Domain this morning and I did a trust between the ...
  • Re: OT: Pear Cable Bails...
    ... Mulay demonstrates his gullibility by posting some ... trust the company that makes the expensive cables he bought then who can we ... to the poem's advice he first posts an emotion-driven complaint about being ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Explorer crashes at least once all the time
    ... Do you really want to trust someone that was banned from posting ... And do you really want to trust someone that has had to change their ... Realized there were a few different fault addresses as well as ... faulting module _axshlex.dll, version 1.9.6.4617, fault address ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to change two way trust into one way trust in a domain con
    ... Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... All domain controllers replicate with one another, ... trust from bdgdc01 toward jktdc01. ... "Meinolf Weber" wrote: ...
  • Re: Antivirus XP 2008
    ... Do you really want to trust someone that was banned from posting ... who's website is in the MVP HOST ... And do you really want to trust someone that has had to change their ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)