Hot Tools Professional 1035 1875 Watt Direct Ion FastDry Anti-Static Hair Dryer

Price:$47.00
Image: http:///image.php?id=B00092M2X2
Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B00092M2X2

This dryer works great. One word of caution - if you have arthritis, the controls may be hard for you to use. Hated to lose it, but had to give away. Couldn't push the soft-touch buttons down without pain in my fingers.
I bought this a little over a year ago, used it 5 to 6 times a week to dry my short hair, and kept the dust/lint trap clean regularly. Loved this dryer and it dried my hair quickly. However, after barely a year, suddenly it blew nothing hotter than luke-warm air. I put up with this for a couple of weeks until one day it blew only cold air. Very disappointing, as I'd really liked everything else about this dryer. It's now been replaced with a lesser but more dependable brand until I can find something comparable. Look elsewhere or expect a limited product lifespan.
This hair dryer is very lightweight, plus has all kinds of features and speeds. Well worth the money.
I ordered this hair dryer after using a similar one at an upscale hotel. I have thick hair and needed a dryer that would work quickly. I have not been disappointed. The dryer is lightweight for its size and speedily dries my hair.
I've found this hair dryer to meet my needs drying my longer hair, and it's a much appreciated lighter weight than my last one. However, I do wish it was a little quieter on high speed, or else have a medium speed setting to select.
Faster drying and increased moisture absorption - negative ions break apart water droplets so they can be dried faster or absorbed by hair. Hair cuticles are smoother, more light-reflective, shinier, and frizz is eliminated. Patented Direct ION TECHNOLOGY maximizes the benefits of ion drying by injecting a high volume of ions into the airstream, depositing them directly onto the hair.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Hot Tools Professional 1199 Soft Heat Ceramic+Titanium 1-1/2 Inch Wide Flat Iron with Gentle Far-Infrared Heat:http:///index.php?id=B000141YHI
Hot Tools Professional 1177 Ceramic+Titanium 2 Inch Wide Flat Iron with Gentle Far-Infrared Heat:http:///index.php?id=B00092M30O
Guitar Hero: On Tour:http:///index.php?id=B0013ZEMUK