Re: Help needed interpreting 'References' in message Headers

From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| I'm a little confused by all the 'References' showing in this Header of
| a recent post.

| I don't seem to have such items in the Headers of my own posts, so am
| just a little confused. Please will you help me to understand why they
| appear and what they mean?

| Thanks.

| Dave

Off Topic. Not COMSEC related.

Take it to a news group that supports News Clients and NNTP in general.

--
Dave

  • Re: Microcontroller ... which one ??
    ... I've added the comp.arch news group to the header on this because the ... argument has moved into an area that the other poster claims I will get ... other poster) asserted that "short int" means 16 bits and that "long int" ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Message no longer exists?
    ... What you are seeing is "spam" messages that have been removed by the news group ... When these are removed, you will see the header, but when you click the header the server ... Maybe some other msgs in the thread> are expired too, but later in the thread are un-expired msgs. ... When I mark a thread to "watch" and come back the next> day, the "watch" symbol is often missing so I miss what I was watching. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
  • Re: Help needed interpreting References in message Headers
    ... Take it to a news group that supports News Clients and NNTP in general. ... Tell me David - why did you bother to waste time posting a response which was totally unnecessary and decidedly unhelpful? ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: [PHP] switch vs elseif
    ... I've tried searching the history of the news group, ... switch or elseif seperately. ... header pg1 code ... PHP General Mailing List ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: [PHP] switch vs elseif -- switchtable