Re: Annexcafe User2User newsgroup

Tim Jackson wrote:

That's NOT MS notepad you were running. I admit my knowledge of Windows is a bit out of date, but I just checked it out on a Vista machine and notepad still displays in a single font and does not recognise URLs as anything special. Was this on your Mac? Or, if Windoze, what are the chances notepad itself had been compromised?

What I have referred to happened a number of years ago, so I cannot be categoric. It was on a PC using Windows XP Home.

I've just opened up a photograph of my boat engine using TextEdit.app on my Mac.

This is part of what I see:-

ˇÿˇ·¥Exif
.