Re: Annexcafe User2User newsgroup

"Kelb tal-Fenek" <spot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:gu9els$17b$1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
~BD~ wrote:

Using linux will not stop you visiting www.dogagent.com in the first
instance to explore. Someone reading here may have access to IE as
well as linux or OSX and be willing to take a looksee and report what
they find.

Using Linux with Firefox and Opera, found:
one of world's worst web sites. :-/

Once past the splash page to:
http://www.dogagent.com/nindex.html
I found a page with 991 HTML errors. Not a record, though. And all the
VBScript has no effect.

Note that the splash page has some very annoying JavaScript code that
wants to take over my browser, by using new windows with no toolbars or
menu bars:

function openWIN()
{window.open("nindex.html","_blank","status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no");

Site Rating: 0 | | | | 5 | | | | 10
^
^

Thanks for the info. That is *not* the kind of site I would want to
visit.

But it's for dog lovers!

I looked here http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/pharaohhound.htm

Surely with a user-name like yours, there is a kind of link?!!!

--
Dave

  • Re: Annexcafe User2User newsgroup
    ... well as linux or OSX and be willing to take a looksee and report what ... Using Linux with Firefox and Opera, ... one of world's worst web sites. ... Once past the splash page to: ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Linux point of view (for a report)
    ... Hi I am doing a school report on linux, And I need to get some Web ... I need web sites that explain Linux, ... And Also some interviews that I can use that would be very ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Linux point of view (for a report)
    ... I need web sites that explain Linux, ... And Also some interviews that I can use that would be very ... This report will cover the people behind Linux, What it is, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Linux hype ....
    ... I'm coming to the conclusion that you couldn't clearly report a problem ... bugs in GCC-4.0.0, fixed in 4.0.1). ... I find SSH configs to be extremely portable between machines. ... don't hand out psychic helmets with the Linux Developer's Cabal ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: Oh, please, please, COME ON Ubuntu development people!
    ... The only people who do any 'testing' of these Linux distros, ... big interest in trying to convert the world to use a Linux distro of ... The only interest the old farts seem to have in this whole affair is ... delusion that your "testing" is important and submit a BUG report ...
    (Ubuntu)