Re: Annexcafe User2User newsgroup

~BD~ wrote:

Using linux will not stop you visiting www.dogagent.com in the first
instance to explore. Someone reading here may have access to IE as
well as linux or OSX and be willing to take a looksee and report what
they find.

Using Linux with Firefox and Opera, found:
one of world's worst web sites. :-/

Once past the splash page to:
http://www.dogagent.com/nindex.html
I found a page with 991 HTML errors. Not a record, though. And all the
VBScript has no effect.

Note that the splash page has some very annoying JavaScript code that
wants to take over my browser, by using new windows with no toolbars or
menu bars:

function openWIN()
{window.open("nindex.html","_blank","status=no,toolbar=no,menubar=no");

Site Rating: 0 | | | | 5 | | | | 10
^
^
--
-bts

  • Re: Annexcafe User2User newsgroup
    ... well as linux or OSX and be willing to take a looksee and report what ... Using Linux with Firefox and Opera, ... one of world's worst web sites. ... Once past the splash page to: ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Annexcafe User2User newsgroup
    ... well as linux or OSX and be willing to take a looksee and report what ... Using Linux with Firefox and Opera, ... one of world's worst web sites. ... Once past the splash page to: ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: 9.1 boot screen
    ... in the Linux section ... you can see the boot parametrs. ... Take a look on the parameter "splash" in this line. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] Google earth. Does it work?
    ... Starting it, however, only produces a Splash ... Screen, an "Intializing" message in the toolbar, and massive amounts of ... It opens its own ... Registered Linux user 231871 running openSUSE 10.3 x86_64 ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Living free with Linux: 2 weeks without Windows
    ... trudogg wrote: ... ...I predict he won't do much better with Linux. ... running anti virus, etc etc." ... -Friends don't let friends drive Windows ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)