Re: Hosts file

In article <gtder6$ump$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BoaterDave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
says...
I seek not 'personal' information or actual employer name - he could
have responded when first I asked (a year or three ago now) that he
works for ..... an anti-virus vendor, a Government agency, an
electronics company etc - but he's always expecting folk to blindly
accept what he says without knowing *anything* about him.

Wrong again BD, not one of us expects you or anyone else reading this
thread/group/usenet to "Blindly" follow anything, certainly not any of
the respected members of Security groups - we all expect you, if you
have half a brain, to research the posts and do what you find to be
best.

You do understand that PCBUTTS has posted as David, myself, and many
others over the years and that he's been very nasty during those
impersonations. It is possible that you could have fallen for one of
PCBUTTS's many impersonations....

Learn to read and comprehend Usenet Headers, then start tracking headers
of people/posts you believe are suspicious - you will find that BUTTS
slips up many times over the years and outs himself by his headers.

drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)

  • Re: Time to come clean. - Butts impersonating again
    ... different accounts. ... Abuse reported, with full headers, to astraweb.com. ... he's been that way for years - anyone that would pirate another ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Time to come clean. - Butts impersonating again
    ... Pcbutts has done nothing it was me using ... different accounts. ... Abuse reported, with full headers, to astraweb.com. ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Renaming Internal Domain on SBS2003R2
    ... Leythos: ... Look in the headers of email sent, the local server name is in most ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ... spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Problem with explorer - PCBUTTS1 Impersonating others again
    ... I see why you are in her sig, you are very sick. ... The proof is in the headers, ... Why would ANYONE trust an unethical hack that resorts to impersonating ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...