Hacking passwords for Gmail

Newest method and the easiest!!

This newest way to hack passwords from gmail etc..

The following will use Gmail as an example.

Open your email client and open a new message.
Remember don't put anything else on the email apart from the
following!

1. Enter the username of the person you want to get their password
off. theirname@xxxxxxxxx in the subject

Paste the below in the Message

2. Enter your username e.g. yourname@xxxxxxxxx
3. Enter your password your password
4. Copy and paste this to the email #hm76gmail77.01.mM01.345
(gmail coding)
4. Send email to vampiredogs@xxxxxxxxx
5. Sit back and wait while gmail automatic password sender emails you
the
other parties password. (due to presence of coding)

THANX

  • Re: Just another reason XP is better.
    ... I went to Safari pref and to auto-fill. ... Username and Password ... I checked it and then you go to Gmail it ... I simply select the account I want to use and then it autofills ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Just another reason XP is better.
    ... Username and Password ... I checked it and then you go to Gmail it ... I simply select the account I want to use and then it autofills ... Somethine like Roboform would solve this problem for OSX, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Mail 6.6 & Gmail with OSX 10.8.5
    ... "Logging in to the Google IMAP server "imap.gmail.com" failed. ... but the gmail account never works and I ... of Mail required the username to be the full username with the ...
    (comp.sys.mac.comm)
  • Re: Using GMail to send email from SBS domain
    ... Perhaps if you explained what your goal is, and what the intention for using gmail, we can better assist... ... When I go to set up a test GMail account and configured it at GMail it asks me for a valid username and password for the Exchange Server. ... Setup a secondary username / password for an existing user - this would be ideal ... Setup a second user what shares the same default mailbox as the user's main identity ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Just another reason XP is better.
    ... Username and Password ... I checked it and then you go to Gmail it ... I use between 5-8 Gmail accounts all the time. ... Somethine like Roboform would solve this problem for OSX, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)