Re: Cleaning a computer - any other views here?
- From: Guy Macon <http://www.GuyMacon.com/>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:29:40 +0000
It is also possible that President Obama spends four hours each day
personally going over the transcripts of all the conversations you have had that day
Yes, it is possible.
No, it's not possible. Obama's schedule is public, there is no way each
and every day he is doing so.
Well, they *say* Obama spends 7 or eight hours a day sleeping and
another hour showering, dressing, and having breakfast, but what if
he is really a Terminator robot from the future who needs no sleep
or food? Think it cannot happen? Have you looked at the current
governor of California? :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Where can I learn about encrypting USB flash drives?
- Next by Date: A Free Guide On Web Application Security - Best Ways to Minimize Prevalent Risk of Attacks
- Previous by thread: Re: Cleaning a computer - any other views here?
- Next by thread: Re: Cleaning a computer - any other views here?