Re: Internet Connection Drops Repeatedly

Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
~BD~ wrote:

Thanks for you comments, Bts :)

You're welcome, but *please* remove these stuck messages from your Out-
or Send box! You've now sent four copies of this one, in a 27-hour
period.

I sincerely apologise (to all!)

Whilst I recognised that Ubuntu was going to be a steep learning curve, I've ended up using Thunderbird on my new iMac for posting to this newsgroup. It *is* somewhat different to using Outlook Express - the programme I've been used to!

I hope that I've succeeded in removing the excess messages.

Enjoy your day! :)
--

Dave

  • Re: Internet Explorer not rendering CSS properly - fine in Firefox
    ... > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote: ... > nav div left, and give a suitable left margin to the content div. ... > Whenever you assign a color, or background color, you need to assign ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)
  • Re: Q.: Named entities for fractions?
    ... email.me>, Fri, 2 Dec 2011 18:28:04, Beauregard T. Shagnasty ... Subject referred to named entities, but the body as quoted of his ... My local home page, WinXP pro sp3, no intentionally added fonts, ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: Is a single souced AV package a valid strategy
    ... On Sun, 7 Aug 2005, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote: ... don't forget that Windows will default to hiding some extensions ... Ignore the horrible blue colour. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: [tbird] ??
    ... Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote: ... starting to drive a new one, you face a learning curve on doing ... things that were so natural in the vehicle to which you were ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Link indicator to off-site pages
    ... >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote: ... The arrow image and edit link both send me to the same place - edit ... Those are even worse LOL. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets)