Re: Preventing WHOIS

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:01:32 GMT, nemo_outis wrote:

In short, if you do business in many locations worldwide, it can get a
bit messy and you may need professional accounting/tax advice.

Which is what you should have said over 2,000 words ago but when you get
an audience, God knows you can't STFU blithering.
--
http://tr.im/1fa6

  • Re: Vatican Declares ToE Compatible With Christianity
    ... original author intended to convey to the original audience. ... what god says, is. ... genesis is not how and when when it goes to great depths to tell us ... in other words, you are embarrassed by the stupid claims by genesis, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Miss Universe
    ... A guy in the audience is waving a huge country flag, ... My God, ... I guess I missed this also - was the evening gown interlacing goofed ... It's the first time in the history of the universe! ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: The Big-Bang Theory is flawed.
    ... God was the audience, or what you 'science people' call...an observer. ... except i'm not a film maker. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: The Big-Bang Theory is flawed.
    ... God was the audience, or what you 'science people' call...an observer. ... except i'm not a film maker. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: OT but interesting: a paper on the risks from low-dose radiation
    ... Paul Cummins wrote: ... and the Bing Bang theory, as long as you understand what the target ... I'd expect God to tell the truth, regardless of his audience. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)