Re: Preventing WHOIS

Bear Bottoms wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:23:25 -0800 (PST), Torbjörn Svensson Diaz wrote:

How much information do you get from my IP?

Ypou have a dick, yes? Got that from your IP

That is a forged post from Frank J. Camper.

That's the type of pathetic person he really is.

In fact, you'll probably see him forge a few allegedly from me, now that
I've exposed him for who he is.

  • Re: Judge orders defendant to decrypt PGP-protected laptop
    ... You're so easy to peg, Frank J. Camper, (alias "Ari"). ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: Preventing WHOIS
    ... Frank J. Camper wrote: ... I can assure you that Bear Bottoms did *not* write that post. ... You're referring to his comments on your homosexuality. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: bumper hitch what do you think ?
    ... >>> have parts in the camper that I don't know about like the bars ... >> nearly every one here bottom posts, ... > Frank, so just move to bottom and post like this? ... Like I mentioned before this news group is awesome. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Frank teaches newsgroup how to be a dick
    ... Because Frank is a idiot, ... dick is a good description of Frank. ... If you look up the word putz we find it is used as a noun. ...