Re: Preventing WHOIS

Bear Bottoms wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:23:25 -0800 (PST), Torbjörn Svensson Diaz wrote:

How much information do you get from my IP?

Ypou have a dick, yes? Got that from your IP

That is a forged post from Frank J. Camper.

That's the type of pathetic person he really is.

In fact, you'll probably see him forge a few allegedly from me, now that
I've exposed him for who he is.

  • Re: Judge orders defendant to decrypt PGP-protected laptop
    ... You're so easy to peg, Frank J. Camper, (alias "Ari"). ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: Preventing WHOIS
    ... Frank J. Camper wrote: ... I can assure you that Bear Bottoms did *not* write that post. ... You're referring to his comments on your homosexuality. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: bumper hitch what do you think ?
    ... >>> have parts in the camper that I don't know about like the bars ... >> nearly every one here bottom posts, ... > Frank, so just move to bottom and post like this? ... Like I mentioned before this news group is awesome. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Frank teaches newsgroup how to be a dick
    ... Because Frank is a idiot, ... dick is a good description of Frank. ... If you look up the word putz we find it is used as a noun. ...
  • Re: XP Available until Jan 21, 2009
    ... Troll drivel. ... You are weak, man less, you like abuse, and you keep talking about how Frank abuses you. ... So profanities are now OK in your book? ... I'm sure there are more than one way to find out, but if you would like him to come to Spain and suck your dick, at least you could pay his airfare, hotel, car, and expenses. ...