Re: Google Groups and post 'Properties'

Please - would you re-check your maths?

The time in the Header is, I think, the time when the poster 'drafts'
his/her message and, as far as I can understand matters, it WAS in the
middle of the night - 02:49

On my screen here in the UK, this was the DTG 05 February 2009 08:49
--
Dave

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <a.nony.mous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Beauregard T. Shagnasty replied to hisself:

Whoops! My 24-hour math was off! <g>
Burlington is 5 hours behind UTC (GMT). "Thu, 5 Feb 2009 02:49:46 -0600"
would be 4 Feb 2009 18:49:46 local time,

4 Feb 2009 20:49:46 local time

.. or 8:49PM in Canada. Though I still think it should have been
"-0500" for Burlington, Ontario, which is just a few miles west of
Toronto. Depends on where the error occurred, but the post was
probably made at 4 Feb 19:49 his local time.

4 Feb 21:49

Mid-evening on the 4th, not middle of the night.

--
-bts