Re: Protection Against Keylogging

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 03:13:06 -0000, Glen wrote:

What's the best way to protect yourself against keylogging?

I have seen different techniques and the best so far appears to a virtual
keyboard. However, if you download virtual keyboard software, there's no
way to tell whether it's trustworthy or not? But, if you use an online
virtual keyboard, then surely a clipboard logger would be able to log it
anyway?

There is none for the "K/Logger" that reads inputs not keystrokes and
such.
--
Bear Bottoms
Private Attorney General

  • Re: Protection Against Keylogging
    ... "Bog Witch" wrote in message ... I have seen different techniques and the best so far appears to a virtual keyboard. ... However, if you download virtual keyboard software, there's no way to tell whether it's trustworthy or not? ...
    (alt.computer.security)