Protection Against Keylogging

What's the best way to protect yourself against keylogging?

I have seen different techniques and the best so far appears to a virtual keyboard. However, if you download virtual keyboard software, there's no way to tell whether it's trustworthy or not? But, if you use an online virtual keyboard, then surely a clipboard logger would be able to log it anyway?

  • Re: Protection Against Keylogging
    ... I have seen different techniques and the best so far appears to a virtual ... However, if you download virtual keyboard software, there's no ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Protection Against Keylogging
    ... "Bog Witch" wrote in message ... I have seen different techniques and the best so far appears to a virtual keyboard. ... However, if you download virtual keyboard software, there's no way to tell whether it's trustworthy or not? ...
    (alt.computer.security)