Protection Against Keylogging
- From: "Glen" <me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 03:13:06 -0000
What's the best way to protect yourself against keylogging?
I have seen different techniques and the best so far appears to a virtual keyboard. However, if you download virtual keyboard software, there's no way to tell whether it's trustworthy or not? But, if you use an online virtual keyboard, then surely a clipboard logger would be able to log it anyway?
- Prev by Date: Re: Security against fire..
- Next by Date: Re: Protection Against Keylogging
- Previous by thread: Re: Hire2hack.Com is back to Hack/Crack Yahoo, Hotmail, Aol, Gmail password
- Next by thread: Re: Protection Against Keylogging