Re: Security against fire..
- From: Tim Jackson <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 18:36:20 +0000
Guy Macon wrote:
A mixture of 1 part rubbing alcohol ane 20 parts distilled water
never becomes green, BTW. I have been using that mix for wetting
soldering iron sponges for years.
Hmm, the idea of preventing growth of micro-organisms in water by the addition of a little alcohol has been around for a while. I think they used to call it "beer".
It may come as a surprise to some that its original purpose was to make water safe to drink, and that it was not actually invented for the entertainment of engineering students and rugby players.
- Prev by Date: Re: Security against fire..
- Next by Date: Protection Against Keylogging
- Previous by thread: Re: Security against fire..
- Next by thread: Re: Hire2hack.Com is back to Hack/Crack Yahoo, Hotmail, Aol, Gmail password