Cannot run my antispyware or antivirus program

Hi everyone,

I have a spyware since a couple of days that I can't get rid of. It
pops up every once in a while in a bubble in the right hand corner,
the system tray, saying that my computer is infected and that I need a
spyware program to clean it... If I click on it, it will install an
antyspyware program. The usual problem that I had with other spyware
before.

But the big problem with this one is that my antispyware and my
antivirus programs will not run and the one that will run (Ad Aware),
will not update anymore using the usual Internet connection made for
that purpose in the program . Furthermore it redirects my Internet
sites whenever I want to go to a antispyware or antivirus site!

Could someone please help me?

Thank you in advance
Cam
.