Re: windows bootup password?

Perry Noid;9196518 Wrote:
just got a call from one of my customers... he can't get into his
laptop
because his son changed the password and doesn't remember it now. I get
one
or two calls like this each year from friends and it's usually easier
just rebuild their drive, since it's usually loaded with "junk" anyway.
In
this case, that's not a good option, so I'd like to find something
simple
and cheap that will let me either recover or change the password.
Maybe
something that runs from a bootable CD or even a floppy disk? Any
suggestions?

parrot33 at hotmail dot com

Go in via another OS? or uninstall reinstall.

--
smileitsunclejohn
smileitsunclejohn's Profile: http://nettechguide.com/forums/member.php?u=236

.