Re: BBC banned my IP

meau wrote:

Why are you lying in your Organization header as to through which NNTP
provider you are posting?

I want to watch this BBC documentary with the iPlayer and it seems that
when they detect an IP to be non UK they dont allow you to watch it.

And what would be the URL to that documentary (so OTHERS can test if
your assumption is correct)? "The BBC" doesn't say WHERE you were.

Other than finding a good UK proxy is it possible to get around this
restriction?

Probably not if this the cause of the restriction.

I am British citizen living abroad I paid my taxes there surely the BBC
should show some respect.

Why would the BBC care anything about you your paying taxes?
.